In this training, we'll discuss everything you need to do now to have a successful school year next year.
The key takeaways from this training include:
1. “Look at what worked this year and what didn’t work this year and rethink things for next year.”
2. “When you take professional development over the summer you’ll find ideas to implement what you learn into your unique classroom.”
3. “Plan whatever programs you’re going to do next year at the end of the current school year.”
4. “Figure out what you need for your classroom and purchase it at the end of the current school year. Start small and build up your program as you go.”
5. “Think about the curriculum you taught this school year, and look for a new one to use or how you can pull from several different trainings and resources for next school year.”
6. “Think about how often you’ll see your students next year. How long will your class periods be? Then, adjust your plans around that.”